Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

Before the gorging of my most favorite meal of the entire year begins, I want to share some thoughts on what this Holiday is truly all about; being thankful. 

I am whole-heartedly thankful for:

Good Health.  I am so thankful to have 2 healthy babies and a healthy family.

My job.  There are so many people without one right now.  I am so thankful that I have one.  My job is necessary evil and it frustrates me to no end.  My job is to find homes for abused and neglected children.  There aren't enough homes that will help, which is very frustrating.  On the other hand, my job is completely amazing because of the amazing people that do foster or adopt that I get to meet and come to know.

My big, crazy-awesome family.  I am so thankful for each and everyone of them and the relationship that we share.

My friends.  I have amazing friends near and far.


This incredible man and this sweet baby.  I am so thankful for this incredible man, husband, father and best friend.  I am thankful that he sits on the sidelines and cheers at every game.  He never stops pushing me and us in the right direction.  I learn something new from him everyday. 

I am also thankful for this sweet baby that has brought so much joy to his house and our life.  He is in every possible way - amazing.


This koolaid face-soccer player.  I am beyond grateful for his sweet words and the way he feels about his Mommy.  I would not make it through the day without his laugh or him constantly making me laugh. 

God.  I am thankful to God for providing me with all of the elements of this list and beyond.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. stop making me cry on all your BLOGS! Geez...but I love your post...so sweet.

    ReplyDelete